December 9, 2011

Beauty in the trees

Please take a moment to go visit the beautiful Laura over at Violet Bella today... she is as stylish as ever, and this time she is wearing a pair of custom leather earrings that I made for her a while ago as part of a trade that we did. Laura is such a warm-hearted soul and it really shines through in her writing and images.



she also was kind enough to remind everyone of my 50% off moving sale off all vintage in my shop. i think i'll keep the sale going through the weekend and then i'm going to close down the shop for a while during my moving adventure. so if you see something you like, swoop it up now (thanks Laura for these images).



a big part of this move for my is going to be letting go and simplifying. i am going to get rid of a lot of stuff....a big adventure in and of itself. i already took down my photo studio - the end of an era (and the beginning of the next).


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear all the details of these new moves. I hope all is well and shiny and good. Big hugs to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thank you thank you for leaving them for me to read and love.