June 10, 2012

lost boys + lovers harnesses: from the archives

these photos are not new, but i am stacking them here on this blog so that over time, all my harness photos will be in one place. 

four photos courtesy of Nicole, one of my most favorite and long-standing fashion inspirations as well as one of my most favorite and long-standing blogger friends:


siobhan of Lulus.com in her Lost Boys + Lovers harness - photo courtesy of Siobhan Barrett:


Amber from Mermaid Soup styling her harness in more ways than one (photos via Mermaid Soup blog):


my own photos from the archives:


two photos via three sixty ecotique:






4 comments:

  1. mmmm, yummy. i've seen these harnesses floating around our blog community, and now i know the genius hands that made them. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes! So much hot, ethereal lady harnessness! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously those harnesses are amazing! love them.

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really glad to have found you blog! What style you have!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thank you thank you for leaving them for me to read and love.