March 26, 2013

Chocolate

Yesterday I completed a 7-day liver cleanse. Hallelujah! That was on my to-do list for a long time. My next one will be longer, but I am pretty damn proud of this one, too. 

What better way to celebrate than with chocolate, right? Yes. So, I made these chocolates, slightly adapted based on what I had on hand in my cupboards. for me, this meant peanut butter instead of almond butter (i had eaten the last of the almond butter straight from the jar for my lunch the day before) and no vanilla (it's on my grocery list).  Altogether I used  1/2 cup of coconut oil, 1/2 cup of cocoa, 1/2 cup peanut butter, and 1/4 cup of honey. That's all. It's so easy.




soooo good. 


3 comments:

  1. mmmmm, i too need to do a liver cleanse but more than that, i have been dreaming of home made chocolate for two days. now, off to buy dandelion coffee for my liver and cacoa for my soul.

    the light and magic in your new home is already apparent. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmmmmmmm yum yum.
    i'm curious, what did you do for your cleanse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, let's talk about it when we talk on the phone?! Soon? Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thank you thank you for leaving them for me to read and love.