April 4, 2013

Local Scene

I'm so excited that one of my harnesses was featured in this photoshoot for local boutique, Three Sixty Ecotique. Thanks to Melanie MacTavish and the ladies at the Ecotique for sharing these photos with me. Credits and links are below the photos....(the models are sisters, how sweet is that?), and shout outs to all the fantastic and talented local artists who are featured here. 



Photographer: Melanie MacTavish
Models: Hana Jones & Mali Jones
Stylist: Mermaid Soup
Hair: Johnna Kay
Indie designers: Mermaid Soup, Julie Demagio, Sadie Rose, Megan Rose, Claire FongKerri San Jose (Beyond Mundane), &Zeeko Bag


I currently have a few harnesses left in stock at the Ecotique, for any of you local babes who may be interested. I stopped in there yesterday to peek in, and there are 4 left on the rack. one of my favorites is still there for some lucky lady.  And as always, i'm open to custom orders and designs to suit your personal fashion needs. 




If you feel like it, please "like" the Ecotique on FB here

1 comment:

I love your comments. Thank you thank you for leaving them for me to read and love.