July 15, 2013

I love you for free

Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won’t adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words “make" and “stay" become inappropriate. My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free.

-Tom Robbins 
 





...

I just spent a few days in Big Sur. Wow. I'd never been there before, and I can't wait to go back and explore more.  here are a few Instagram photos for those of you who don't follow me there....I have yet to upload the slew of photos from my actual camera. 

5 comments:

  1. My husband and I used that Tom Robbins quote in our wedding ceremony :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard that quote, but it's a new favorite.

    Christen
    http://christenlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love big sur, haven't been in way, way too long. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanted to make a stop there during our recent road trip but there just wasn't enough time...next time I guess. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sadie, I've missed your blog during my own hiatus...that last pic of you three gals is perfect. Man California is so beautiful. The rest of the world needs to know this! It's Teeny btw... my blog is closed right now due to some personal shit but I want to get back to it so hopefully will be up again soon.! x

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thank you thank you for leaving them for me to read and love.